NYT: Somali Pirates

Steve Blakely

Oct 11, 2011, 11:30:11 AM10/11/11
to chesapeake-...@googlegroups.com
Cover story in their Sunday magazine about a retired British couple in their 50s whose 38-ft. sailboat was seized in the Indian Ocean, and what transpired in the 13 months it took to ransom their freedom -- by far the best story I've ever read about what that hell-hole corner of the world is like:

Taken by Pirates:

-- sb
Steve Blakely
IP 26, Bearboat