cherrypy website

Alessio

Jul 2, 2021, 8:32:48 AM7/2/21
to cherrypy-users
Hi to all.
I can't open cherrypy website (https://cherrypy.org).

Anybody have the same problem?

Thanks.

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Jul 2, 2021, 8:34:33 AM7/2/21
to cherrypy-users
Hello Alessio,

Unfortunately, the domain owner has not been responding to us for a while now and the domain sadly expired. We'll do our best to get it again in a month (after its recovery state). YOu can follow the discussion at https://github.com/cherrypy/cherrypy/issues/1872

So sorry for this.
- Sylvain

Sviatoslav Sydorenko

Jul 5, 2021, 6:52:27 AM7/5/21
to cherryp...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 3:34 PM Sylvain Hellegouarch <sylvain.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, the domain owner has not been responding to us for a while now and the domain sadly expired. We'll do our best to get it again in a month (after its recovery state). YOu can follow the discussion at https://github.com/cherrypy/cherrypy/issues/1872

FTR the docs resources are still available via their RTD URLs. I've posted them all in the tracking issue on GitHub:

I suggest everyone interested to subscribe to that issue for updates.

--Sviatoslav.

Sent from my phone, please pardon any typos.

Alessio Alessio

Jul 5, 2021, 10:25:14 AM7/5/21
to cherryp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for you response and your work.

Alessio