CherryPy and IIS

Cameron Sorensen

Nov 16, 2019, 1:15:09 AM11/16/19
to cherrypy-users
Is there a way to have cherrypy run behind IIS? i cannot seem to make this happen. I have been just running my python file that creates a server with my cherrypy webservice where i can call via an ajax call in my html page. BUT i would like this to be done via iis for deployment and not behind a command prompt ran python code. Can Anybody here help me out? here is my stack overflow to describe what i am trying to do better.

Joseph S. Tate

Nov 18, 2019, 9:12:21 AM11/18/19
to cherrypy-users
It looks like you got an answer on S.O.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 1:15 AM Cameron Sorensen <cams...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to have cherrypy run behind IIS? i cannot seem to make this happen. I have been just running my python file that creates a server with my cherrypy webservice where i can call via an ajax call in my html page. BUT i would like this to be done via iis for deployment and not behind a command prompt ran python code. Can Anybody here help me out? here is my stack overflow to describe what i am trying to do better.

Joseph Tate