Hoe can I edit a previous Post?

Jack Eisenbach

Dec 20, 2019, 8:45:15 AM12/20/19
to cherrypy-users
I made a few typos in a previous Post. I cannot find a way to edit that post. I've searched many places but could not resolve it.

Sviatoslav Sydorenko

Dec 20, 2019, 8:48:55 AM12/20/19
to cherryp...@googlegroups.com
It's a mailing list. Emails are immutable.

пт, 20 груд. 2019 о 14:45 Jack Eisenbach <jackei...@gmail.com> пише:

> I made a few typos in a previous Post. I cannot find a way to edit that post. I've searched many places but could not resolve it.
>
> --

Cheers,
Sviatoslav.

---
https://useplaintext.email/
---

mot...@xs4all.nl

Dec 20, 2019, 8:49:47 AM12/20/19
On 2019-12-20 14:45, Jack Eisenbach wrote:

> I made a few typos in a previous Post. I cannot find a way to edit
> that post. I've searched many places but could not resolve it.

Hi Jack,

You can't edit a post after you've made it, because this is a
mailinglist, which means that every mail you submit to the list is sent
to everyone else on the list. If you made a post in error, you can just
make a new post and say something like 'disregard my previous post,
below is the correct one'.

Greetings,

Jack Eisenbach

Dec 20, 2019, 9:09:27 AM12/20/19
to cherrypy-users
Thanks Sviatoslav,
That makes sense.
Jack

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 8:48:55 AM UTC-5, Sviatoslav Sydorenko (@webknjaz) wrote:
It's a mailing list. Emails are immutable.

пт, 20 груд. 2019 о 14:45 Jack Eisenbach <jackei...@gmail.com> пише:

> I made a few typos in a previous Post. I cannot find a way to edit that post. I've searched many places but could not resolve it.

Jack Eisenbach

Dec 20, 2019, 9:12:57 AM12/20/19
to cherrypy-users
Thanks Michiel, I get it now. :) jack