New Gold widget beta

ceaser

Nov 5, 2011, 11:23:40 PM11/5/11
to Thomas' Software
For those of you who have stayed with me, I have a new beta version
that I would like some help testing with. This version uses a new API
that I found, and despite what the settings say, it only gets the US
price per ounce. Let me know if it works for you.

http://homepage.mac.com/jceaser/software/dashboard/gold/GoldPrice4.1.wdgt.zip

Peter L Martin

Nov 6, 2011, 7:14:54 AM11/6/11
to cherry-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Cesar,

Works well! … Its Great to have the price link running again

Thank you

plm

Peter L Martin
MIPTA
ABN 74 843 345 087
p...@mipta.com
Telephone Au: +61 (0)3 9755 3669
Mobile Au:      +61 (0)437 414 689
Cell Canada:   +1 438 990 1963 [Temp Oct-Nov-Dec 2011]

Todays problems will not be solved, if we still think the same way as when we created them! - Albert Einstein

The information in this e-Mail and any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then please do not distribute, copy or use it. Please notify us immediately by return mail and then delete the message from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author