Gold Widget 1.0 Ported to Yahoo

ceaser

Apr 20, 2006, 9:31:34 AM4/20/06
to Thomas' Software
I would like to anounce that I have ported my Gold Widget to Yahoo.
This widget is quickly proving to be one of my most popular and as such
I will be adding as many of the suggested features as I can. Right now
I'm porting three of my other widgets to Yahoo, but very soon I will
turn my attention back to Gold. Features you can expect to see soon
are:

1. Price in other currencies
2. 1/2 ounce coin themes (smaller size)
3. None coin themes (clear and fade)

If you have any coins you want added, send me images that are 150x150
pixles in size. Half ounce coins as well, 75x75 pixles. Background
should be transparent. Good looking coins will be added.

I know everyone wants silver, and it will come, but I'm still looking
for a good source of data that can offer the same features that I get
with my source for gold data