Beat Widget Updated

ceaser

Dec 7, 2005, 2:28:28 PM12/7/05
to Thomas' Software
Beat widget was updated last night and can be found at
http://homepage.mac.com/jceaser/software/dashboard/beat. Along with
fixes to allow update notices in 10.4.3, three features have been
added. First, Beat can now play a sound every 100 beats which I'm
calling a "tick". You can choice to not play a sound or from any of
the standard alert sounds. Also added was the ability to set the alarm
using military time. When doing so, Beat Widget will automaticly
convert military time entered into beat time. Finaly, two new themes
have been added following the convintion of other widgets I have
updated so far. The new themes are 'Clear White' and 'Fade White'.
Have fun and be sure to post questions and comments.