[Job] Full Stack Developer (Python, Django, JavaScript, Jquery) @BOT VFX

Jagadish Kumar Patnala

Sep 29, 2015, 1:48:47 AM9/29/15
to chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic developers with experience in Python, Django, Django-Rest-Framework and the usual front end stack HTML, CSS, JS & JQuery.

[Scope]
Being a Visual Effects company, we cater to the most of the large studios across the world, there is a constant stream of data which needs to be managed., we already have a few web-applications which already help our users in their day to day needs like time management, scheduling etc.. which need a lot of tweaks & we have a lot more applications which need to be developed.

There's a lot of areas to explore and research, we also have the advantage of applying what we explore in production & have instant feedback from users.,
in short we are the best place to: learn, explore & implement

Please post your resumes to 'h...@botvfx.com' or call me directly on 8122211116 to know more..

PS: Must be a Coffee addict.. :)

--
Jagadish Kumar P.