Talks for Next Meet

Vijay Kumar

Sep 9, 2013, 12:41:18 PM9/9/13
to chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
the next meet is on 28th of this month. It you are interested in giving a talk please let us know.

Regards,
Vijay

Prasanna Venkadesh

Sep 10, 2013, 3:00:41 PM9/10/13
to chen...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Vijay Kumar <vijay...@bravegnu.org> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
the next meet is on 28th of this month. It you are interested in giving a talk please let us know.

I am Prasanna Venkadesh, backend engineer at Likewyss. I am interested to give a talk about setting the right environment for development with Python / Django. My talk would include tools like Virtualenv, Virtualenvwrapper and Fabric.

Those who are getting started with Python can start right away with the best practices.

Regards,
Vijay

Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh.