[job] OrangeScape is Hiring Python Developers

kausikram krishnasayee

Oct 4, 2014, 1:35:30 AM10/4/14
to chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We at OrangeScape are hiring Python Developers who would join our team
in building some amazing cloud based products.

The details of about the opening are available at
http://grow.orangescape.com?utm_medium=email

Do check it out and apply! We are known for taking good care of our employees :)

About OrangeScape
OrangeScape is a leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) Company with
operations in North America, Western Europe/UK and India. OrangeScape
is one among the Global 10 companies featured by Forrester and Gartner
in the PaaS category. OrangeScape was founded in the year 2003, with a
vision of simplifying business application development, leading to
“Consumerisation of IT” (CoIT).