Word or spell Checker library in Python for Tamil????

Balaji G

Oct 3, 2013, 3:41:00 PM10/3/13
to ILUG-C, chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
   Today i was searching  for  how to check weather a word was in Dictionary(Like in English Dictionary, Tamil Dictionary,etc). I found this library for English in this link
http://pythonhosted.org/pyenchant/

Now, do we have any library for our tamil language to check like this??

If so do share the link please , or any other possibility to do this?

Thought it might helpful  to others .

Thanks,
--
With regards,

Balaji.G

My experiments in linux :http://tuxbalaji.wordpress.com

sakthirengaraj

Oct 4, 2013, 2:14:49 AM10/4/13
to chen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Balaji,
Chennaipy google groups is now migrated to new mailing list.
Kindly Subscribe to our new mailing list.

Regards
Rengaraj