Fwd: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - April 11, 2020 - 3-6 pm - Lets meet on IRC (#ilugc in freenode.net)

Shrinivasan T

Apr 10, 2020, 11:45:21 AM4/10/20
to chenna...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
அனுப்புநர்: Mohan R <moha...@gmail.com>
Date: வெள்., 10 ஏப்., 2020, பிற்பகல் 6:38
Subject: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - April 11, 2020 - 3-6 pm - Lets meet on IRC (#ilugc in freenode.net)
To: il...@freelists.org <il...@freelists.org>

Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai [ ILUGC ] is spreading awareness on
Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since January 1998.

We are cancelling this month's regular physical meetup in IITM due to
COVID-19. We will be organizing this month meet through ILUGC's
Official IRC channel (#ilugc in freenode.net). If Visual Presentation
required, we will use jit.si

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and for the
month of April we shall meet through IRC on Saturday 11, 2020 at 1500
IST.

IRC Server: chat.freenode.net
Channel: #ilugc

Talk Details:

Talk 1:

Topic: Introduction to Internet Relay Chat

familiar with the interface, basic commands and communication
guidelines.

Duration: 45 minutes

Speaker: Shakthi Kannan

About Speaker: Shakthi Kannan is a Free Software enthusiast who blogs
at shakthimaan.com

Talk 2:

Topic: Introduction to VLAN

configure VLAN interface using iproute2 temporarily and how to
configure it permanently using systemd-networkd.

Duration: 30 minutes

Speaker: Mohan R

About Speaker: Just another FOSS enthusiast.

After Talks:

QA & general discussions

All are welcome.

Thanks,