Fwd: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - March 14, 2020 - 4-6 pm - IITM (starting time changed to 16:00 IST due to summer season)

Shrinivasan T

Mar 13, 2020, 11:26:16 AM3/13/20
to maili...@fsftn.org, chenna...@googlegroups.com, jec...@googlegroups.com, dgvc2...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
அனுப்புநர்: Mohan R <moha...@gmail.com>
Date: வெள்., 13 மார்., 2020, பிற்பகல் 8:19
Subject: [ILUGC] ILUGC Monthly Meet - March 14, 2020 - 4-6 pm - IITM (starting time changed to 16:00 IST due to summer season)
To: il...@freelists.org <il...@freelists.org>

Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai [ ILUGC ] is spreading awareness on
Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since January 1998.

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and for the
month of March we shall meet on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at
1600 IST

Venue: Classroom No 1,
Aerospace Engineering,
Near Gajendra Circle,
IIT Madras.
Link for the Map: http://bit.ly/iitm-aero

Talk Details:

Talk 1:

Topic: C development environment for GNU Emacs

projects. A number of Emacs Lisp packages and extensions to help in
project development will also be demonstrated

Duration: 30 mins

Speaker: Shakthi Kannan

About Speaker: Shakthi Kannan is a Free Software developer, who blogs
at shakthimaan.com

Talk 2:

Topic: Introduction to Crosstool-NG

How to generate cross compilation tools for target architecture using
Crosstool-NG and how to cross-compile a C program for RaspberryPi
(armhf architecture) from Ubuntu (x86_64 architecture) using generated
cross compilation tools.

Duration: 30 mins

Speaker: Mohan. R

About Speaker: Just another FOSS enthusiast

After Talks:

QA & general discussions

Entry free. All are welcome.

Thanks,