Combining Energies to make synergy

Sathish

Sep 4, 2009, 11:50:26 AM9/4/09
to Chennai UX Book Club
Jax,

Nice to see the group created in effort to pool people. As i wrote in
the wiki if we can pool out people then we have miles and miles to
go. Thanks for inviting me in the group, hope we might hit some good
number of people (i have 30 as a number) to organise the first get to
gether.

Thanks,

Sathish Sampath

Jax

Sep 4, 2009, 11:14:02 PM9/4/09
to Chennai UX Book Club
I sent out a call to UX people on twitter y'day. I think the best way
to get more people involved is to promote it initially among friends
and colleagues.

Sathish S

Sep 5, 2009, 1:20:55 AM9/5/09
to chennai-ux...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely right.  Also in the forums where Ux people talk.  I have sent a group email to my friends, and i am getting some good responses, i ve asked them to go and add their name to the wiki, that would get us solid number.  Lets see how fast we can get to the number 30.  or atleast near that so that we would get to gether soon.

Thanks,

Sathish Sampath