Full screen app issues

Arun Venkataswamy

Aug 20, 2011, 1:31:36 AM8/20/11
to chennai-fle...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am developing a full screen interactive Flex application.
There are a few button on the bottom of the application window.

If the user takes the mouse to these buttons and by accident touch the bottom tip of the screen, the Windows task bar appears and after this the application freezes. The problem is common to both Windows XP and Vista.

Anybody else faced the same problem? Any solutions would be of great help!

Regards,
Arun

Arun Venkataswamy

Aug 20, 2011, 1:34:20 AM8/20/11
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Arun Venkataswamy <aru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I am developing a full screen interactive Flex application.

One think I forgot to add:
It is an AIR Desktop application with Flex 4.5

Regards,
Arun