Adobe Flex developer

Karthikeyan Panchatcharam

Oct 4, 2011, 2:15:27 AM10/4/11
to chennai-fle...@googlegroups.com, flex_...@googlegroups.com

We require urgently a developer with the skill who is very good with Flex and Graphs/Chartings (which also mean that he will need to have strong SQL knowledge). The job description is attached to this email.

Please contact me immediately the undersigned. Only Chennai candidates with 3 years of experience need to respond.

Regards,

Ram

Country Head

FinPacificTS_CorrectColour2_small_for_sw2.gif

Finpacific India Private Limited.

Finpacific is a Thomson Reuters partner

111, Ground Floor, Peters Road,

Gopalapuram, Chennai 600086, India

T: + 91 44 28352261

Fax: +91 44 2835 2251

M: +91 9841277491

E-mail:ramarathnam...@finpacific.com

Websites: http://www.finpacific.com/  http://www.thomsonreuters.com/

The information contained in this email may be confidential information and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of the content of this email and any attached document is unauthorised.  If you have received this email in error, please advise by reply email or telephone +61 2 9221 0844, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.

Finpacific provides no warranty that this email is free from computer viruses, defects and/or interference. To the extent that this email contains information provided to Finpacific by other sources, Finpacific does not warrant that it is accurate or complete. To the extent that there are opinions or views expressed in this email, they are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Finpacific.

Many thanks and regards,
Karthikeyan
Mobile: 91 9884599002

image001.gif