Fwd: Fw: Fwd: A Funny One :

gurpreet singh

Sep 2, 2010, 10:58:40 AM9/2/10
to chemtechs_tu

>>>Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does !!!
>>>Savasana
>>>Position of total relaxation.
>>>

>>>Balasana
>>>Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.
>>>

>>>Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
>>>This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.
>>>

>>>Marjayasana
>>>Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.
>>>

>>>Halasana
>>>Excellent for back pain and insomnia.
>>>

>>>Dolphin
>>>Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms.
>>>

>>>Salambhasana
>>>Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.
>>>

>>>Ananda Balasana
>>>This position is great for massaging the hip area.
>>>

>>>Malasana
>>>This position, for ankles and back muscles.
>>>
>>>Pigeon
>>>Tones the body, and builds flexibility and helps get rid of 'stress'.

THANKS..
With Regards
Gurpreet singh
Process Engineer

rajinder singh

Sep 2, 2010, 11:20:17 AM9/2/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

siddharth mahajan

Sep 2, 2010, 12:56:43 PM9/2/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
Preet..regards me bada sexy likha hai(process eng.)..sahi hai bhai

Warm Regards,

Siddharth Mahajan
Senior Unemployed Engineer

rajinder singh

Sep 2, 2010, 2:13:49 PM9/2/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
hahahah senior unemployed engineer.......

Harvinder Saini

Sep 3, 2010, 5:35:17 AM9/3/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
lol micheal heard u resigned... whats ur plan now?

siddharth mahajan

Sep 3, 2010, 6:33:59 AM9/3/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com

kya saini plans ka kya hai vo toh bante rehte hai..aur goldy harami tera bhai unemployd hai n u r laughin..u r settled vo bhi memo shemo k saath..atleast dun laugh shayad 1 day i wil also do sumthin(haha)..

Harvinder Saini

Sep 3, 2010, 8:45:50 AM9/3/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
banega banega hamara bhai zarur kuch karega :)

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM, siddharth mahajan <sid....@gmail.com> wrote:

kya saini plans ka kya hai vo toh bante rehte hai..aur goldy harami tera bhai unemployd hai n u r laughin..u r settled vo bhi memo shemo k saath..atleast dun laugh shayad 1 day i wil also do sumthin(haha)..

rajinder singh

Sep 3, 2010, 11:48:23 AM9/3/10
to chemte...@googlegroups.com
yaar mainu ni pata c u resigned.i ll call u.........ethe v life veere bohot buri hai.recession ne charo taraf se jakda hua hai bhai.............door door tak mera kuch nahi ban raha.........