SHRAVAN-QUEEN CONTEST

Savita Prabhu

Aug 25, 2010, 1:12:51 PM8/25/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com, geeta...@rediffmail.com, jprabh...@vsnl.com, Vrushali Kamath [SBTDATS - MUM], dsm...@yahoo.co.in, aparna desai
SENDING THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM ANJALI.

"DEAR FRIENDS, MY DAUGHTER MS SWARALI KARULKAR IS SELECTED AS MISS SHRAVAN QUEEN , ONE OF THE 20 FINALIST

A CONTEST ORGANIZED  BY MAHARASHTRA TIMES . YOUR VALUABLE VOTE COULD MAKE HER WIN THE SHRAVAN-QUEEN

TITLE. SO PLEASE VOTE AS FOLLOWS -

TYPE MT 12 AND SEND IT TO 58888 AND  FOR NET QUEEN LOG ON TO

www.maharashtratimes.com

THANK YOU."

ANJALI RAOTE KARULKAR.

Marketkar, Arvind IN KWA SL

Aug 25, 2010, 11:45:03 PM8/25/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com

Sent the Vote & please give my best wishes to Swarali

Thanks & Regards
Arvind Marketkar
SIEMENS
IA & DT/Logistics centre/Excise
'0091-022-27623880

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.

SG Marketkar

Aug 26, 2010, 12:46:33 AM8/26/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com

आम्ही   तिला शुभेछा देऊ इच्छितो

Aug 26, 2010, 12:52:08 AM8/26/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com

बघा. याला काय म्हणतात ते.

खाण तशी माती.

prashant surve

Aug 26, 2010, 3:54:57 AM8/26/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com
I have voted for MT 12
Best of Luck
regards
Prashant Surve

Vidyadhar Vengurlekar

Aug 26, 2010, 10:06:35 AM8/26/10
to chembur-high-scho...@googlegroups.com
She also needs votes besides your wishes. I had everyone at home and office vote MT12. Do it if not done so.

Vidyadhar Manohar Vengurlekar

+919702009159, 9322259240

Sent from my iPod

SG Marketkar