SAVE THE DATE - Upcoming ESHHS Meeting, July 4-7 in Rome

Larry Stern

Nov 15, 2022, 12:01:54 PM11/15/22
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com
The board of the ESHHS and local organizers Renato Foschi & Marco Innamorati are delighted to announce the dates for the next conference of the ESHHS. In 2023, the conference will run from Tuesday 4 July to Friday 7 July.

We will meet at the Villa Mirafiori in central Rome, which is home to the philosophy department of the Sapienza University:

Università La Sapienza - Dipartimento Filosofia
Via Carlo Fea, 2, 00161 Roma RM

Please save the date! We look forward to seeing you there!

A call for abstracts will follow in the next month or two.

[sent by]

Larry Stern

Executive Officer, Cheiron
Professor of Sociology
Collin College
2800 E. Spring Creek Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024
(972) 881-5608
http://faculty.collin.edu/lstern

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes, American Author & Physician, 1809 – 1894

 "For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong."
H. L. Mencken, Editor & Critic, 1880 - 1956

The views and opinions that I express in these emails, unless otherwise specifically stated, solely reflect my personal views and opinions as a scholar and citizen and should not be taken to reflect those of Collin College or its administrators. Put another way, unless specifically indicated, I am not speaking on behalf of the College in any way, shape, or form in emails that I send out.