FW: PFTM Call for Papers

Cathy Faye

Nov 15, 2022, 2:08:35 PM11/15/22
to shp-li...@googlegroups.com, cheiro...@googlegroups.com, Janessa Garcia, Nina Parekh

Please see call below and attached for proposals for Psychology From the Margins. Share with anyone you think may be interested in submitting!

All the best,

Cathy

Hello all,

The editors of Psychology from the Margins invite you to submit papers that address the theme of our fifth annual issue, “Redefining Our Roots: Addressing the Historically Silenced Origins of Psychology Through Research, Practice and Advocacy”.

Psychology from the Margins is a peer-reviewed, student-led, and student-edited journal ran in collaboration with the Cummings Center for the History of Psychology that focuses on untold stories, social justice, and traditionally underrepresented groups in psychology. Papers can focus on theory, practice, advocacy, and/or education and training aspects that address the history of psychology.

For more information, see the attached call for papers. To read the current volume and learn more about the journal visit the homepage. We encourage you to share this announcement with any students or colleagues who may be interested in submitting to the upcoming issue as well.

Thank you,

Nina Parekh and Janessa Garcia

PFTM Call for Papers.pdf