Upcoming Cheiron Deadlines

Larry Stern

May 14, 2023, 11:26:36 AM5/14/23
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com, shp-li...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Two quick reminders about deadlines for the upcoming Cheiron conference, to be held at Fordham University’s Lincoln Center Campus in NYC from Thursday, June 15 through Saturday, June 17:

(1) Off-Campus Accommodations: If you are planning to stay at the Empire Hotel and use Fordham University’s conference discount rate, the deadline to reserve a room is 12:01 AM EST, tomorrow, May 15th - which is, ostensibly, midnight tonight. To make your reservation, please use the following link:

Beginning on Monday at 12:01 AM EST, rooms that had been set aside for conference attendees will be moved into general inventory and become available to everyone at an increased rate.

(2) Early registration for the conference runs up until May 19th. The fee for late registration, which begins May 20th, is somewhat higher. To register, please use the following link:

Larry Stern

Executive Officer, Cheiron
Professor of Sociology

Hendrika Vande Kemp

May 15, 2023, 8:33:37 AM5/15/23
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com

Larry

I've done my registration etc. but we still haven't heard from the Fordham folks about the plans for breakfast and lunch. Could they fill us in?

Hendrika