Cheiron Conference Deadline Approaching

Larry Stern

Feb 15, 2023, 11:54:44 AM2/15/23
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com, shp-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

A “gentle reminder” that the February 28, 5 pm EST deadline for submissions to Cheiron’s upcoming conference, to be held June 15-18, 2023 in New York City at Fordham University’s Lincoln Center Campus, is fast approaching.

The “Call for Papers” has been posted on Cheiron’s web site (cheironsoc.org) on both the cover page and under the “Meetings” tab. There you will find an electronic online form for submitting proposals/abstracts for papers, workshops and posters as well as information concerning registration fees, lodging, and travel stipends.

If you have any questions, please contact either (or both) of the Co-Program Chairs:

Ian Davidson, at ian.da...@concordia.ab.ca

and/or Verena Lehmbrock, at verena.l...@uni-erfurt.de

Larry Stern

Executive Officer, Cheiron
Professor of Sociology
Collin College
2800 E. Spring Creek Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024
(972) 881-5608
http://faculty.collin.edu/lstern

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes, American Author & Physician, 1809 – 1894

 "For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong."
H. L. Mencken, Editor & Critic, 1880 - 1956

The views and opinions that I express in these emails, unless otherwise specifically stated, solely reflect my personal views and opinions as a scholar and citizen and should not be taken to reflect those of Collin College or its administrators. Put another way, unless specifically indicated, I am not speaking on behalf of the College in any way, shape, or form in emails that I send out.