Now in English: Critical History of Psychotherapy, 2 vols.

davidrobinson19732

Jan 9, 2023, 7:05:25 PM1/9/23
to Cheiron Forum
Storia critica della psicoterapia appeared in 2020, as one volume. Now this authoritative work, by Renato Foschi and Marco Innamorati, has just appeared in English translation, in two volumes:

A critical history of psychotherapy, vols. 1 & 2 (Routledge, 2023)

The authors offer us flyers, linked below, which give instructions on obtaining review copies and/or 20% discounts. Note that there is a flyer for each volume:

If you have trouble downloading the flyers, please contact me directly (not on Cheiron Forum).
     Thanks for your attention to this publication by our European colleagues,
--David K. Robinson davidrobi...@gmail.com