FW: [DIV24] TONIGHT! Katya Grineva's Memorial Concert for our beloved father Professor Michael Wertheimer

1 view

Morris, Edward K.

Feb 20, 2023, 2:22:54 PM2/20/23
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com, (shp-listserv@googlegroups.com

FYI

From: Division 24 Announcement List <DI...@LISTS.APA.ORG> On Behalf Of Benjamin Wertheimer
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 12:56 PM
To: DI...@LISTS.APA.ORG
Subject: Re: [DIV24] TONIGHT! Katya Grineva's Memorial Concert for our beloved father Professor Michael Wertheimer

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all again for making the online Zoom memorial SUCH an unforgettable and powerful event. What we heard from each of you helped to remind us what a magnificent, brilliant and multifaceted man our father was … we shared such wonderful memories, laughter, tears and stories - I’m deeply grateful.

I just wanted to remind any of you who might be aficionados of world-class piano music that my dear friend, the concert pianist Katya Grineva, will be offering an incredible online concert from my living room at 6:30 PM Pacific Time tonight, Monday, February 20.

My father LOVED her playing, and I hope you might join us for about an hour of exquisite renditions of Chopin, Satie, Debussy, Ravel and more … the Zoom info to join us is below. Please feel free to share this link with anyone who might want to join us - and so many thanks again!

With love and gratitude,

Benjy

Benjy Wertheimer is inviting you to a special Zoom concert.

Topic: Katya Grineva Memorial Concert for Michael Wertheimer

Time: Feb 20, 2023 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 835 5675 1190

Passcode: 120862

Benjy Wertheimer
Recording Academy/GRAMMYs Member

Wolf Cub Music (ASCAP)

Snail Mail: PO Box 80770, Portland, OR 97280

Over 142 Million Plays in 161 countries on Spotify since 2015!

Please listen here: https://spoti.fi/2RlQmdY

Click on this link to unsubscribe from the DIV24 list UNSUBSCRIBE

An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.