Invitation for reviewers of SRCD History & Theory program

Jeremy Burman

Sep 20, 2022, 9:20:16 AM9/20/22
to Society for the History of Psychology List SHP, Cheiron Cheiron, es...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for cross-posting. But I wanted to be sure to reach you. In short: we have an opportunity here to play a larger role than usual at one of the big conventions. And I'd like to show them that our community has lots to offer. (My invitation follows.)

Would you like to have a say in how history, theory, critique, and method are conducted in research in child development? Then I invite you to join as a reviewer of the History, Theory, and Methods program for the upcoming meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development. This is a great way to "break in" to this group and see the state of things, without having to commit to fly to a meeting, and I would be delighted to have your input.

If you are interested, please act today: the deadline for me to add reviewers is coming to a close this week. There are more details about the process here:

But the main thing is for you to reply to this message, to me (rather than to all), and say you're interested. Then I'll send you an official invitation through the portal.

Onward!

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Trevelyan Burman, PhD
Senior assistant professor (UD1)

Supervising member
Netherlands Graduate Research School of Science, Technology, and Modern Culture

Elected Fellow
American Psychological Association
Society for the History of Psychology

Consulting Editor / Editorial Board Member
History of Psychology
New Ideas in Psychology
Review of General Psychology

University of Groningen
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
9712 TS Groningen
Netherlands

Twitter: @BurmanPhD

          * * * * *

I acknowledge my working hours may not coincide with yours. Please respond when it is convenient and appropriate for your schedule.