Ivar Lovaas

Larry Stern

Dec 6, 2021, 3:01:11 PM12/6/21
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Arduengo
I know that the Cummings Center has a sound recording of an interview with Lovaas as well as a film, "Behavior Modification: Autistic Children (1969) that is based on his work. Does anyone know if Ivan Lovaas' papers and correspondence are housed in an archive in the United States?

Much appreciated . . .

Larry Stern

Executive Officer, Cheiron
Professor of Sociology
Collin College
2800 E. Spring Creek Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024
(972) 881-5608
http://faculty.collin.edu/lstern

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes, American Author & Physician, 1809 – 1894

 "For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong."
H. L. Mencken, Editor & Critic, 1880 - 1956

The views and opinions that I express in these emails, unless otherwise specifically stated, solely reflect my personal views and opinions as a scholar and citizen and should not be taken to reflect those of Collin College or its administrators. Put another way, unless specifically indicated, I am not speaking on behalf of the College in any way, shape, or form in emails that I send out.

Hendrika Vande Kemp

Dec 7, 2021, 8:30:54 AM12/7/21
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Arduengo

The University of Toronto has one folder, described at https://discoverarchives.library.utoronto.ca/index.php/autism-ivar-lovaas-2

Hendrika Vande Kemp, PhD

Historian of Psychology & Independent Scholar

5511 Grand Mesa Drive

Durham NC 27713-6640

919.598.6461

hend...@earthlink.net