I am Psyched! Virtual Exhibit Live

Kelli Vaughn-Johnson

Nov 15, 2021, 1:13:24 PM11/15/21
to SHP list, Cheiron Forum

A heads up that Cathy Faye and the Cummings working with Shari Miles Cohen and the Women’s Portfolio at APA as well as Alexandra Rutherford and Psychology’s Feminist Voices have launched a virtual exhibit of the I Am Psyched (historical and contemporary contributions of women of color in psychology) project within the Smithsonian Learning Labs this morning. Please take a minute and feel free to share with your networks and on social media.

https://learninglab.si.edu/collections/i-am-psyched-virtual-exhibit/z32BDp9gEY16yORs#r/

A shout out to Tony Pankuch at CCHP who I understand did a fair amount of the heavy lifting on the virtual exhibit also.

Kelli Vaughn-Johnson