Congratulations

Fredric Weizmann

Jul 23, 2022, 3:10:56 PM7/23/22
to Cheiron
I just want to add my congratulations to Zhipeng and Alex. I remember when the York Program in what is now the Program in Historical, Theoretical and Critical Studies in Psychology. was a gleam in the eyes of a couple of faculty members. Alex and Zhipeng, you have done the Program as well as yourselves, proud.

Fred W/

Vincent Hevern

Jul 23, 2022, 8:51:51 PM7/23/22
to cheiro...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, indeed! Much congratulations to you both.

Vinny

Vincent W. Hevern, SJ
Professor, Psychology
Le Moyne College