CHEESEHEAD mini-conference tomorrow!

Ankur Desai

May 24, 2023, 3:46:49 PM5/24/23
to CHEESEHEAD19
If you’d like to tune-in tomorrow for our mini-conference at Thursday Mar 25 8-10 am US central daylight time (UTC-5), here is the zoom link:

Meeting ID: 972 9879 2850
Passcode: cheesehead  (2349921625 by phone)

We have 8 speakers including several students and early career researchers who will present on surface energy balance, secondary circulations in the atmospheric boundary layer, ecosystem structure-function from drones and towers, imaging spectroscopy of plant traits, airborne derived water fluxes and profiles, boundary layer interactions, and ecosystem carbon and water cycling across three different experiments.

Come join if you have some time. -ankur

Dr. Ankur R Desai
Professor and Chair
Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Scaling land-atmosphere interactions mini-conference.ics