Scaling land-atmosphere conference, thank you and recording/slides

Ankur Desai

May 25, 2023, 12:43:11 PM5/25/23
to Erin Wagner, Dave Turner, Temple Lee, Bailey Murphy, David Durden (US), Stefan Metzger, Ting Zheng, Sreenath Paleri, MARC CALAF, Guo Lin, laura.r...@noaa.gov, Brian Butterworth, Rahul Kashyap, ahos...@ku.edu, Loren White, Paul C Stoy, dale...@pnnl.gov, jsu...@ncsu.edu, inke.f...@utoledo.edu, ipa...@carnegiescience.edu, jmat...@fas.harvard.edu, MIN CHEN, AngelaCh...@utoledo.edu, CHEESEHEAD19
Thank you everyone who attended and/or presented our mini conference this morning. For those who were unable to attend or those who’d like to re-watch, we did get permission from the presenters to share this recording:

  (Also copied into google drive below)

I also set up a Google Drive where those who’d like to share their slides, papers, or other material with this group can do so at this link:

It’s great to see work from continent to plot advance our science!

Take care,
ankur desai

Dr. Ankur R Desai
Professor and Chair
Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison