Special issues

Ankur Desai

Jul 27, 2021, 11:37:04 AM7/27/21
to CHEESEHEAD19
Hello CHEESEHEAD fans,
A reminder and announcement of relevant special issues for submitting your work, especially that coming out of CHEESEHEAD!

First, our joint AGU journal collection on scaling of land-atmosphere interactions is still open through the end of the calendar year in JAMES, JGR-Biogeosciences, JGR-Atmospheres, and Earth and Space Science:

Several papers have already been published and we look forward to more submissions. Feel free to contact me to discuss suitability.

Second, the recent Ameriflux land-atmosphere workshop has a session on integrating surface flux and ABL measurements in the Elsevier journal Agricultural and Forest Meteorology

Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to future meet ups! -ankur desai

Ankur Desai

Nov 22, 2021, 9:58:10 AM11/22/21
to CHEESEHEAD19
Hi folks,
Small update on our special issue: Deadline extended to end of May. I will be writing an introduction to the issue with a general perspective on scaling in land-atmosphere science later this spring based on a presentation I will be doing at AGU - if you want to contribute to that, happy to consider!

Finally, if you are at AGU and want to meet up, let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-ankur