How to get due date for task?

Hamman Samuel

May 28, 2018, 8:40:17 AM5/28/18
to checkvist-api
I've successfully queried the task titles from the OpenAPI, but the content field (which contains the task title) doesn't contain the due dates. How do I get a task's due date?

KIR

Jun 4, 2018, 4:11:45 PM6/4/18
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hamman,

   Sorry for a delay with the answer.

   Due date is available in a separate field for the task object, due .

   Regards,
   KIR

On Mon, 28 May 2018 at 14:40, Hamman Samuel <hamman...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've successfully queried the task titles from the OpenAPI, but the content field (which contains the task title) doesn't contain the due dates. How do I get a task's due date?

Kirill (KIR) Maximov
Software Engineer & Starter

Twitter:       https://twitter.com/maxkir
https://checkvist.com | https://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity