connecting to google tasks

Jon Schull

Feb 11, 2012, 8:51:33 PM2/11/12
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Google tasks allows for hierarchies, but the interface doesn't support  collapsibility.

There is a google tasks api that works for reading and for reading.  Could someone  create a utility so checkvist stores and retrieves data from gTasks?

KIR

Mar 1, 2012, 9:01:31 AM3/1/12
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jon,

   We're not going to implement migration from gTasks anytime soon, but you may ask for such a
   feature in our Uservoice forum as well: http://checkvist.uservoice.com

   May be it will get many votes and we'll change our mind or there will be a volunteer who would write such an import script.

   I don't think it is reasonable to rewrite Checkvist so it would keep tasks in gTasks. This could be a separate project, and we're not interested in it right now.

   Kind regards,
   KIR