Outdated API reference

ilardm

Sep 10, 2012, 2:24:11 AM9/10/12
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I've just started to explore API for checkvist and found out that some responses are differs from description available at http://checkvist.com/auth/api. I.e. in /checklists.(json|xml) I found no "role" field and additional "archived", "percent_completed", "read_only", etc. fields.
Also, I've tried to write an xsd for xml responses (just to be sure that received response is correct) and found out that there are some blank nodes or undocumented attributes exists.

So my question is: is there any updated API reference exists anywhere?

KIR

Sep 13, 2012, 4:57:11 AM9/13/12
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

   Some responses indeed contain additional fields. Some of these fields may be changed (appear or disappear) in the future, so we don't document them.
   The API documentation contains only fields which are stable enough and very unlikely will change in the future.

   So, the answer is no, there are no other updated API reference. If you'd like to use some of the undocumented fields, do it on your own risk.
   If you'd like to clarify the meaning of some of such fields - please ask.

   Hope it answers the question.

   Kind regards,
   KIR

Kirill (KIR) Maximov