Getting a list of list titles and URLs

Mike MacDonald

Jan 3, 2014, 11:15:35 AM1/3/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!
I have an application where I'd like to use the API to get a list of checklist URLs  and titles and IFrame them into a project database .  The API seems to provide the titles but not the URLs. Can anyone help?

KIR

Jan 3, 2014, 11:24:49 AM1/3/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

   With the API, you can obtain IDs of the lists. For each list <ID>, list URL would be https://checkvist.com/checklists/<ID>

   Kind regards,
   KIR

On 3 January 2014 17:15, Mike MacDonald <ad...@teamprema.co.nz> wrote:
Hi All!
I have an application where I'd like to use the API to get a list of checklist URLs  and titles and IFrame them into a project database .  The API seems to provide the titles but not the URLs. Can anyone help?

Kirill (KIR) Maximov
Software Engineer & Starter

Twitter:       http://twitter.com/maxkir
Google+      http://gplus.to/maxkir
Skype:        maxkir
http://kirblog.idetalk.com | http://checkvist.com | http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity

Mike MacDonald

Jan 3, 2014, 3:03:21 PM1/3/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kir!
Excellent - thanks very much  -- and thanks so much for Checkvist.  Best new year wishes to you and your family
Kind regards
Mike

Mike and Stephie MacDonald
Skype: prema2909
International: 64272940103
NZ: 027 2940103

Practice no-action;
Attend to do-nothing;
Taste the flavorless,
Magnify the small,
Multiply the few,
Return love for hate.
Deal with the difficult while it is yet easy;
Deal with the great while it is yet small;
The difficult develops naturally from the easy,
And the great from the small;
So the sage, by dealing with the small,
Achieves the great.
Who finds it easy to promise finds it hard to be trusted;
Who takes things lightly finds things difficult;
The sage recognizes difficulty, and so has none.
-- Lao Tse, "Tao Te Ching"

KIR

Jan 3, 2014, 4:09:17 PM1/3/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Mike! All the best to you too :)