Checkvist API PHP Wrapper

Karna Jani

Apr 4, 2014, 7:48:47 PM4/4/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I tried to do a little bit of googling to see if this already exists, but I don't believe it does.

I've been messing around with the Checkvist API in my spare time and have started building tools for my personal use. I noticed that I had the beginnings of a PHP wrapper for the checkvist API. Would anyone be interested in this code? I'm happy to put it up on github and accept pull requests ;)

KIR

Apr 8, 2014, 4:45:31 AM4/8/14
to checkv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Karna,

   Thanks for your efforts on writing such a library, I think it would be useful to other people.
   Cannot say if there is any immediate interest, though :)

   Kind regards,
   KIR

Kirill (KIR) Maximov
Software Engineer & Starter