error

Matheus Coelho

May 28, 2024, 3:44:15 PMMay 28
to checkstyle-devel
Hello, I'm creating my checks and I follow all the documentation, but I came across an error in my project when using my check: Error.Could not instantiate class 'IfCondition', and also could not instantiate as .IfCondition, IfConditionCheck, .IfConditionCheck. Please check whether the class name is specified as the canonical name or read how to configure the use of short names at https://checkstyle.org/config.html#Packages. Please also verify that the ClassLoader provided for Checker is configured correctly.Can anyone give me a solution for this occasion? I created the checkstyle_packages.xml file for it to read my packages but it didn't work.