Getting Started!!

Manish Krishna

Jan 13, 2024, 3:40:43 AMJan 13
to checkstyle-devel
Hey there!!
I am Manish K, currently a Sophomore at Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, CSE Department.

I am proficient in Java and came across Checkstyle while browsing through java-based open source projects. Keen on open source, I took up a good first issue and created a successful PR within a day.

 Also, started going through the code base which I immediately grew fond of. Looking forward to contribute more to this amazing organization.
Any guidance on how to proceed further would be highly helpful.

Thanks.

Roman Ivanov

Jan 13, 2024, 10:57:46 PMJan 13
to Manish Krishna, checkstyle-devel
Hi Manish,

You might already found all. , as I see your PRs.

Welcome to our project

On Sat, Jan 13, 2024, 00:37 Manish Krishna <manish0...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey there!!
I am Manish K, currently a Sophomore at Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, CSE Department.
I am proficient in Java and came across Checkstyle while browsing through java-based open source projects. Keen on open source, I took up a good first issue and created a successful PR within a day. Also, started going through the code base which I immediately grew fond of. Looking forward to contribute more to this amazing organization.

Manish Krishna

Jan 14, 2024, 1:07:30 AMJan 14
to checkstyle-devel
Thanks a lot. My first contribution would not have been possible without your support

Glad to be on board!!