start contribution

neeti saharan

Nov 16, 2020, 3:48:58 AM11/16/20
to checker-framework-gsoc
hello guys, can someone suggest me on how to start contributing to this organization . I want to contribute to checker framework. please help me to get started with this.

Yash Patel

Nov 16, 2020, 4:08:00 AM11/16/20
to neeti saharan, checker-fra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Neeti,

You can head over to the checker framework website (https://checkerframework.org/) and start having a look at all the documentation, manuals, and different projects under it. Finally, through the details of the Github repository, manual, and contributing guidelines, you can start. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Yash Patel

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 14:19, neeti saharan <neetisah...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys, can someone suggest me on how to start contributing to this organization . I want to contribute to checker framework. please help me to get started with this.

neeti saharan

Nov 16, 2020, 4:09:44 AM11/16/20
to Yash Patel, checker-fra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll check them out.