Consent to Contribute!

Anchal Sharma

Jul 8, 2020, 9:45:20 AM7/8/20
to checker-framework-gsoc
To the concerned mentors/contributors.

My name is Anchal Sharma and i want to contribute in your organisation and i am also willing to participate in GSOC on the behalf of this org.
So i  humbly request you to take this proposal into consideration .
Also i read the guidelines also,but i couldn't get the idea of Continuous Integration,so please educate me!

Can i simply fork the repo and start contributing?

Michael Ernst

Jul 8, 2020, 11:22:43 AM7/8/20
to Anchal Sharma, checker-framework-gsoc
Anyone can fork the repo and start contributing.  You cannot participate in GSOC because it has already started.  You could apply next year.  Regarding "continuous integration", see https://lmgtfy.com/?q=continuous+integration .

Mike