Week 12 progress report

aditya...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 2:31:40 PM8/13/20
to checker-framework-gsoc
Hi everyone!

I have added my weekly report and meeting summary for this week in my Google doc (link given below).

Regards
Aditya Singh

Michael Ernst

Aug 13, 2020, 3:18:52 PM8/13/20
to aditya...@gmail.com, checker-framework-gsoc
I don't have permission to comment on your document, so I will give some notes by email.

> Updated documentation for the Linear Checker in the Aliasing Checker docs

Can you please link to this?  Would it make sense as a separate pull request?

> Modified daikon files to clear the daikon tests for PR#3481 (https://github.com/typetools/checker-framework/pull/3481)

The description (the first paragraph at the top of
https://github.com/typetools/checker-framework/pull/3481) should link to the Daikon pull request, so that when #3481 is merged the Daikon pull request is not overlooked.

> Introduced a new ‘flag’ option to enable indirect information flow checks in the Tainting Checker

Can you link to where this is done?

> Deliberated upon ideas for a hypothetical @TaintingSubtypeOf annotation which can be used by the user to create custom checkers in the Tainting Checker

Can you point at your notes?

> Meeting Notes :

Is this an agenda of topics to be discussed or a summary of topics that were discussed?
For each one, giving more specifics (such as what particular pull requsets) would be useful.

Mike