need to start with open source

neeti saharan

Oct 18, 2020, 4:49:05 AM10/18/20
to checker-framework-gsoc
Hello people, I'm Neeti Saharan new to open source. I have never contributed to open source till now, I have always wanted to contribute . I was checking some open source projects related to java and I found checker framework organization which matches with my profile. but i do'nt know how to get started with the projects.  If you can help me to get started with it like what all things i should learn before starting with this organisation and how to proceed. I eagerly want to get into GSoC . I'm ready to learn and share knowledge with you all. Thank You

Michael Ernst

Oct 18, 2020, 5:20:20 PM10/18/20
to neeti saharan, checker-framework-gsoc
https://rawgit.com/typetools/checker-framework/master/docs/developer/gsoc-ideas.html should answer your questions.  Please read that before posting.  Thanks.

Mike

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:49 AM neeti saharan <neetisah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello people, I'm Neeti Saharan new to open source. I have never contributed to open source till now, I have always wanted to contribute . I was checking some open source projects related to java and I found checker framework organization which matches with my profile. but i do'nt know how to get started with the projects.  If you can help me to get started with it like what all things i should learn before starting with this organisation and how to proceed. I eagerly want to get into GSoC . I'm ready to learn and share knowledge with you all. Thank You

neeti saharan

Oct 20, 2020, 12:37:27 PM10/20/20
to Michael Ernst, checker-framework-gsoc
Thanks, I'll check it out.