G-soc guide

shrman...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2020, 3:25:51 PM7/30/20
to checker-framework-gsoc
Hello everyone,

First of all, i want to introduce myself - >
My name is  Naman Sharma. I am a B.tech 2nd year C.S.E student .

 I am pretty much  interested in g-soc and open source software's  and i want to participate in next G-SOC.
So i have a request from all of you to please guide me that what should i have to do so that i can archive my goal.
In term of technical knowledge i have a prior knowledge of basic java and its oops concept and currently i am dealing with collection framework in java. So i request  all of you to help me.

 THANKS