Introducing Myself in Open-Source

tazpic...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2021, 5:06:28 AM1/7/21
to checker-framework-gsoc
Hey everyone,

My name is Yash Dekate and I'm a 3rd-year undergraduate student in Computer Science & Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology, India.

I have never taken a dive in open-source but I wish to do the same through Checker Frameworks. Regarding my skills, I'm quite proficient with Java, C/C++, Python, and web development technologies with Java and C++ being my favorites.

I also wish to participate in GSoC'21 and for the same reason, I want to start as early as possible. I have already read through the link provided and saw that a good case study would be required to get started and I wish to take my time in doing it. I will post a concrete case study by preferably February-mid and in the meanwhile also try to read more about Checker Frameworks.

Any other tips would be of great help!

Thank you,
Yash Dekate