Unable to read repository at https://checkerframework.org/eclipse/content.xml

Jack Mike

Dec 20, 2022, 8:50:43 PM12/20/22
to Checker Framework discussion
Hello

I am trying to install the plugin as can be seen in your manual in this link
https://checkerframework.org/eclipse/manual/

But eclipse doesn't find the pluging and gives the following error:
Unable to read repository at https://checkerframework.org/eclipse/content.xml.
Unable to read repository at https://checkerframework.org/eclipse/content.xml.
PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Any help or solution?

Best Regards,

Michael Ernst

Dec 20, 2022, 8:54:04 PM12/20/22
to Jack Mike, Checker Framework discussion
Our certificate expired and we have had quite a problem in renewing it.  This problem is tracked at https://github.com/typetools/checker-framework/issues/5438 .  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  We continue to hope it will be resolved soon.

-Mike

--

---