Flights to Maldives a Take Off to the Heavenly Abode

1 view

Lula Phoenix

Apr 5, 2010, 10:01:29 PM4/5/10
to Cheap Airfare Tickets
Spending some time in the Maldives, the land of sun, sea, and sand,
was a desire of mine for long. The island country is known as one of
the best holiday destinations of the world. Located in the Indian
Ocean as chain of islands, the Maldives is similar to an eye candy for
tourists from all over the world. To satisfy my inner desire to see
the place I landed on the country on a fine day.
There are various flights from different countries operating to serve
their services. Some of the best airlines, such as Air Sahara, Bangkok
Airways, Concord, Emirates, Eurofly, Indian Airlines, LTU,
International Airways, Malaysia airways, Martin Air Holland, Quatar
Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Srilankan Airlines are actively
involved in flight services to this wonderful nation.
Male International Airport, located near the capital island Male on
Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll is the main international
airport in the Maldives. I opted for an economy class to fly to the
Maldives. However, the facilities and hospitality offered are not less
impressive. The airline operators offering their services have
qualified and experienced staffs with them, who make the best possible
efforts to serve the needs of their guests.
Some famous airlines from various European, American, and African
countries divert their flights through Male International Airport.
Tourists have a lot of options to choose from. The good thing to fly
to the Maldives is that no prior visa is required to enter the
country. Based on the immigration requirements, entry permits are
granted to the visitors on their arrival. A free 30 days visa is
granted to all passengers after arrival.
Flights to Maldives are complete with all world-class amenities and
facilities. Passengers enjoy the service and hospitality of the
airline staffs. The business and luxury class are equipped with even
more service options. The various international flights to Maldives
are an integral part of the total travel experience. I really had a
good experience with the service and hospitality during my flight to
Maldives.
I would strongly recommend to all the people wishing to plan their
next flight to Maldives, to plan their journey well before time. Being
one of the hottest tourism destinations, it becomes difficult to get a
flight to Maldives as per your desired time.
I wish your flight to Maldives will be a memorable one. Sharing my
personal experience about the flight to Maldives is one of my rarest
of rare moments. To be very true to heart my flight to Maldives is
among the best journeys of my life.
Get More information From Following Sources: