Expert calibration

Валери Цветков

Jul 9, 2024, 6:21:08 AMJul 9
to cheali-charger
Hello,
i am trying to calibrate my charger because when i charge a 1.2V battery there is almost 100mV difference. For example, the voltmeter shows 1.453V, and the charger 1.545V.
I calibrated pin 0,1 and 2 without problem with 1.5V battery.
I also calibrated the "+" terminal.
But when I connect the battery between the "-" terminal and GND the battery drops to 0.8V, the cables heat up.. it's like I shorted it, and the charger (on the "-" terminal) shows 0.257V.
Am I misunderstanding how to calibrate the + and - terminals or is there a problem with the charger?