Custom modification request

Andrea Pizzo

Jan 19, 2024, 7:44:30 AMJan 19
to cheali-charger
I would like to upgrade and "imax B6 family" charger with cheali firmware, and I would like you if you can make a couple of customization on the firmware for my application.
I will use only NiMh battery and i would like a different range values on some parameter and a different discharge mode.
I am looking for someone to collaborate with that could help me in this project, from the programming point of view.
I can already have the specification requested, if someone is intrested he can contact me and we will discuss about the project and obviously the payament for the job.

Thanks in advance for your help and support,
have a nice day