Missed Introduction to Soldering? It's happening again this Wednesday

Pete

Aug 10, 2014, 9:52:19 PM8/10/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you missed our (well-received) Introduction to Soldering course last month, you'll be happy to learn we're running a repeat session this coming Wednesday.

Introduction to Soldering
7pm, Wed 13th Aug 2014
Catalyst IT, Above Pomeroy's Pub, 292 Kilmore St

Interested in learning electronics? Get some hands-on experience soldering a simple circuit board.

This session is beginner-friendly, and is perfect for those looking to try something new, or those looking to refresh their skills. Kids 10+ are also welcome to attend.

We have a limited number of spaces available, so please RSVP (http://www.meetup.com/The-Foundation-Christchurch/events/200064462/) to secure your place.

As part of the evening, attendees will receive a small electronics kit. Please bring $10 to cover the cost of materials.

Thanks to Catalyst IT (http://www.catalyst.net.nz/) for providing the space for the evening.

If you know of any person or group that might be interested, please forward them on the details!

Pete