FW: New YCEF positions

Darren Iselin

Sep 20, 2005, 8:33:14 PM9/20/05
to CHC-I...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

Anyone interested in teaching in China, starting December? The pay and
salary package is quite impressive.... All accommodation and airfares
provided and a very large payment at the end of your contract (about 11%
of your total salary for 2 1/2 yrs as a lump sum!). Let me know if you
are interested

Sep 20, 2005, 9:51:30 PM9/20/05
to CHC-I...@googlegroups.com
Any Aussie jobs going mate?

Darren Iselin

Sep 20, 2005, 10:06:08 PM9/20/05
to CHC-I...@googlegroups.com
Mate,

If I could twist schools arms I'd have the lot of you employed.... It
really is a lean year on the job front. Keep praying hard and let's
expect God to work some miracles!!

Darren

Mr Darren Iselin
Lecturer and Field Studies Coordinator
School of Education and Humanities
Christian Heritage College
Brisbane, Qld Australia

322 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, Brisbane, QLD
PO Box 2246, Mansfield DC, QLD 4122, AUSTRALIA

Phone: 07 3347 5965
Fax: 07 3347 5955

Email: dis...@chc.qld.edu.au

Web: www.chc.qld.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Name: Christian Heritage College

CRICOS Provider No: 01016F

"TRANSFORMING PEOPLE TO TRANSFORM THEIR WORLD"

This message (including attachments) is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please, as a
courtesy, inform the sender, then delete this email. Any opinions
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, unless the
sender, expressly and with authority, states them to be the opinions of
Christian Heritage College. All reasonable precautions have been taken
to ensure that this email contained no viruses when it was sent.